This Is Wonderful: Barcelona Target Reveals He Will Sign Deal With Chelsea That He Has No Interest In Barcelona


Chelsea have been boosted in their quest to keep Marcos Alonso at the club after the player shut down the possibility of a move, according to reports.

Alonso joined Chelsea from Fiorentina in the summer of 2016 and since then, he has been instrumental to the team with his inch-perfect set pieces and marauding runs.
The Spanish defender has been ever present in the first team of the Blues and it appears that we will have him for the long term.
Following the uncertainty surrounding the managerial position of Chelsea, he was linked with a move to FC Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid. Nonetheless, he has advanced talks with Chelsea over a new deal that will signed in a few days.
“What I can say is that I am very calm and very happy at Chelsea,” He said o
“The club must also be with me because, although I still have two years left on the contract, they have offered me an extension.
“We are talking about it and the talks to renew are already advanced. If everything goes well, I think I will renew before the end of this month. In the coming days.” Alonso said according to AS.
The star has been called up by Spain for the games in the UEFA nations League and he is expected to play against Wales and England .

Comments